So the redesign of my site is still in the works, but coming soon.
But I have a good excuse, I’ve been busy while my company has been getting ready for this:
We’ve launched topix.com !
Here’s some articles on the big event:
- What do you do when your success … sucks? (skrenta.com)
- Reinventing Topix: Topix.Com(munity) (blog.topix.net)
- Topix.com homes in on citizen journalists (USA Today)
- Topix taps Web readers to bolster local news (Reuters)
- Topix Reboots As a CitJ-News Search Hybird (Paid Content)
- Topix Aims For Citizen Journalists (TechCrunch)
- Topix reinvents itself as citizen journalist site (Cnet)
- Topix Lets Community Edit the News (Somewhat Frank)
- Topix.net Rebrands & Turns to Human Editors (Chip Griffin)
- Topix.com Does the Obvious Thing (Mashable)